Nuffnang

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Birthday on 29Aug

Who says i have gain one more year from my life? With effect since yesterday, one more day has been deducted from my life. Every year on my Birthday, i will always start thinking back on what have i been achieving during the pass one year? Now i got one year less to make the best of my life.


On Sunday (26Aug12), celebrated with family over a meal of Vietnamese Rice Paper Roll and a nice bottle of Wolf Blass Red Label Semillion Sauvignon Blanc 2010.. That was an awesome paring.
Yesterday my aunt buy me lunch at Secret Recipe PS. Had Lasagna and Chicken Cornish..
Evening had a nice yummy Fried Rice Dinner from my maid and a glass of Wolf Blass Red Label Semillion Sauvignon Blanc 2010. Then bring out the Tiramisu, brought by my aunt for me and my wife (Yeah her birthday is just a few days after mime)...
Celebration still continues till friday.. My friends are buying me dinner.. They are so secretive about the venue that excites me.. Dress code: no shorts, no sleeveless and no collarless... Hope somewhere not too "ATAS"....

I am so touched by all the Birthday greeting from families and friends.. even my ex-colleagues keeps pouring in their wishes in Facebook. I used to tell friends that my birthday is on the same day as Micheal Jackson and they will go "woah!", but now their reply is "choy choy choy, he is dead and you are not." Hahahaha..


No comments:

Post a Comment