Nuffnang

Monday 27 August 2012

Singapore F1 Tickets

Yeah, i finally got my Singapore F1 Tickets...  This year the pack is no frills and only one colour for all three days. White, grey and light green... hmm looks like Team Mercedes's official team colour hor (do you agree).. Anyway its a once a year event that i look forward to, especially i missing out last year race, but luckily enough my friend offer me the Stamford grandstand for Friday practice, that comfort me a bit in 2011.. 

Singapore F1 Grand Prix is the World's first and only Night Street Circuit since 2008...and Bernie Ecclestone heralded the Singapore Grand Prix as the "New Jewel in the Formula One Sports Crown"

 I have been watching F1 since my secondary sch days and my favorite driver then is Alain Prost -  4 Times World Champion... Yah yah yah, another favorite of mine in the nineties is Michael Schumacher (Won Seven World Championships). I still get to cheer for him in Singapore GP after he return from retirement.. I still believe that he can do wonders on the track, give him a reliable and fast car, then you see what he can do... Got some rumors that Team Mercedes might be pulling out next year and concentrate on just supplying their engines to F1 teams, like Mclaren... etc

 This year will be an exciting one for me as Maroon5 will be performing after the qualifying day (Sat)...!!! Yeah yeah i know Katy Perry will be performing too, after the race day (Sun)...

 Look at the no frill packaging..

 I like the Lanyard.. but does the colour does not goes well with the pass.


2 comments:

  1. This year the pack is no frills and only one colour for all three days.Nice Blog Tickets for the Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix 2012 are available for sale online at http://www.singaporegp.sg/ticket/ticket-price-2012.php

    ReplyDelete