Nuffnang

Sunday 26 August 2012

My Advance Birthday Dinner..

Its two more day to my Birthday.. and last night my mom come over to have a little celebration for me.. We made the family's favorites - Vietnamese Rice Paper Roll.
I brought a bottle of Wolf Blass Red Label - Semillion Sauvignon Blanc 2010 and its a perfect paring with the Vietnamese Rice Paper Roll.."Nice pale straw-Green Hue, Scent of nice lemon with a little passionfruit.. Mid bodied with fresh crisp, ripe citrus & passion fruits" My mom praised me for the good selection that compliment the food very well and she did enjoy her dinner.. Happy to hear that, even a non regular wine drinker appreciate the right paring...

The fresh ingredients, Got Oriental Lettuce, Rice Paper, Bee Hoon, Bean Spouts, Roast Pork Belly, Shredded - Cucumber, Omelette, Crab Stick & Sausage, Prawn and Sweet & Sour Chilly Sauce...

This is how you wrap everything in the Rice Paper.. Just add a little of every ingredients and wrap it up..(Og yes remember to soak the rice paper in water to soften it.

 See i have made one without sweat.. Its yummy and healthy..

And it is BEST serve with a glass of Wolf Blass Red Label Semillion Sauvignon Blanc 2010..

No comments:

Post a Comment