Nuffnang

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Its all about true friendship..


FRIENDSHIP.. What is true friendship? In my entire life i always been putting much effort on friendship, even thought i fall out with some, but still did not learn my lesson and got hurt again by some.. 

I just recently realised what is true friendship.. There are friends who just appear when they needs you and there are friend that open their arms when you need them.. There are friends who shared your sorrow or joy and some only just wants to tap on your happiness an success. 

In my 30 overs years of life.. I experience friends coming and go.. but there are friends who stay a bit longer and also some who stay from the beginning. Now i discovered that there are friends who will be by my side when i needed them most. I would like to say a big "THANK YOU" to you and cherish this friendship.. (p/s you know who you are)



Some of the classic songs about friendship to share with everyone..

"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."
- Dave Matthews Band

"In good times, in bad times I'll be on your side forever more, that's what friends are for." 
- "That's what friends are for"

"Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long, 'til I'm going to need somebody to lean on."
- "Lean On Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment