Nuffnang

Thursday 6 September 2012

More Pics of my Birthday Celebration... Just can't get enough..

Hahaha.. Here are some more "makan' Pics of my Birthday celebrations..

Last Friday my friend brought me to Raffles Town Club for Japanese dinner to celebrate my birthday.

 I loves the Sashimi.. Fresh and tasty.. The Chawanmushi is nice & Smooth...

 Weird starter.. I only like the soft toufu..

 The salmon is wonderful.. not over cooked.. and the crispy Salmon skin is so yummy.. (I was cracking a joke to my friend that this is fried foreskin... Hahaha.. he got freak out and i eat more..)

The beef is so tender and well done perfectly.. I enjoy the beef so much.. didn't touch the rice much..

 Crunchy Tempura.. and teppanyaki vegs..

 When this Unagi don was served, i push that bowl of plain don to my friend.. hehehe.. I prefer Unagi Don.. The grill salmon is perfectly done too..

Then came the Best Dish of the night.. Salmon Sashimi Don and Salmon Fish head Soup.. Both dishes complete our dinner.. The Salmon Fish Head Soup is very rich and tasty.. Not fishy at all..


Last Saturday, my wife buys me dinner at Hotpot Culutre...

 Just top up another $6 and you get to order a-la-cart dishes..The steamboat buffet spread is too few, you really need to top up the $6 per person for the A-La-Cart menu to fill you tummy..

Fruits Fondue....That is inclusive wit the A-La-Cart top up of $6 per person.

No comments:

Post a Comment