Nuffnang

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Why Healthy Food aways Cost MORE?

I never understand why sugarless food always cost more.. or should i say why healthy food always more expensive..

Logically food without sugar, or low fat or less salt should be cheaper than food stuffs with lots of ingredients.. see LESS sugar, LESS oil, LESS salt, etc.. did you see the word LESS?? Means less ingredients.. Then why COST MORE?? I Just don't get it.

If healthy food cost more, then going to a healthy diet is definately going to cost more in long term .. Then how about switching to salad? Vegetables, sound cheaper... But unfortunately salad is also expensive here.. I am talking about locally in Singapore..

I believe businessman are tagging on the 'Healthy' slogan choice to promote their LESS Sugar, LESS Oil, LESS Salt etc products and sell it at a high price tag, to create a healthy premium choice.

Do you agree with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment