Nuffnang

Friday 30 March 2012

Kidnap attempt by PRC woman on SG Kids

Yesterday my wife told me that she read news of, attemp kidnap of local kids by PRC women in our home ground, Singapore, from facebook. She keeps reminding our maid to be vigilent when bringing the kids out..

This morning news wrote, that there are a few cases reported about PRC attemping to kidnap kids in Singapore and the police issue a media statement lately urging Singaporeans not to spread ‘unsubstantiated information’ to create unnecessary ‘alarm’ as the shocking case at Ang Mo Kio Hub continues to send ripples across the island. But we must not let our guards down.. Well that really disturb me... I had read news about kidnapping in many countries and now is in our neighbourhood.. Scary.. These kids are being taken away by PRC women right beneath their parents eyes..

That recalled many years back,when my elder child was about 5-6 years old.. me, my wife, my mom and my kid were out shopping.. i usually let my kid walk infront of us , but keep an arm lenght distance.. then a PRC woman come and talk to my child, hold her hand and wanted to lead her away, right before our eyes..Then my wife call out our kid's name, and that PRC women got a stund said "Oh you are the parent of this girl, she is pretty..." then hurrily she walk off.. At that moment, we know what this woman is trying to attemp.. Goodness, right beneath our eyes, broad day light, in a crowded shopping mall, this PRC woman is so daring to attempt kidnap.. GOSH... From then on.. My elder child always hold our hands whenever we go.....

To all parent out there, we have to becareful, alert the police if this happen to your child.. always hold your kids hand.. never one moment leave them alone.. maids and senior citizen of your family sometimes tends to laps... I am very glad that there are few citizens that make aware of such incidents.. CHEERS to you, we need to create awareness so that these PRC woman can never attemp kidnap in our shore... We MUST keep Singapore a safe place to live in...

No comments:

Post a Comment