Nuffnang

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Encountering a ghost in my dream

On Monday night i had an encounter with a ghost in my dream..
Here is my dream: I was having a holiday with my family (dunno which destination, hahaha), when checking into the hotel, we were given room on the same floor except for one room which is located on a different floor. Well my room is on the same floor with the rest of the family. We went up to the room and rest before gathering at the lobby for the tour.

I decide to go down to the lobby earlier so i left the room alone, after closing the door, i saw a human figure wearing a hood covering its face in the other far end of the corridor after the lift lobby. I didn't think much cos it might be another hotel guest. As i was walking towards the lift lobby, that figure also start moving towards the lift lobby. Nearer to the lift lobby, that figure came close towards me (i didn't see the face cos its covered by the hoot, and i dun want to see also) and walk through me, i feel a chill down my spine.. and for that few minutes i was standing freezing with fear..

 That figuring looks something like this from far but was wearing a hood.

Then i quickly went down to the lobby and later told my family about this..

OK then i WOKE UP.. End of the short short encounter with a ghost in my dream..Many people told me that a dream sometimes represent something like a message or wat.. But that feeling of a ghost walk through me is really... i dunno how to explain it.... Errie i suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment